Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Member HeathenLeFayFemale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 2 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 18 Deviations 13 Comments 593 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

Watchers

No watchers yet.

Groups

Activity


There isn't any recent activity from deviants you watch. Fill up your Watch Feed by watching more deviants!
I will try to be as honest as possible; I am an introvert/ hermit/ misanthropist (who majored in anthropology, ironically) 95% of the time-the other 5% of the time I'm "social".

I have a few obsessions of which go in this order; The writings of H. P. Lovecraft, the Cthulhu Mythos, and the various versions, writings, and fragments of the Necronomicon. And I have a fascination with different cultures, as well as their gods and languages/ linguistics.

I have only been here for a week and already I have enjoyed the diversity and talent with which this place has to offer.

Thanks,
Heather (aka Heathen LeFay)

deviantID

HeathenLeFay's Profile Picture
HeathenLeFay
United States

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconmistertrece:
mistertrece Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you so much for the support my sister!
Reply
:iconjustinstauffer:
JustinStauffer Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Even though you are a damn dirty hethen, thanks for the favs:) :headbang:
Reply
:iconxarv-marx:
Xarv-Marx Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Greetings, welcome to Masters-of-Horror ! I hope that you will enjoy our group ;)
Reply
:iconheathenlefay:
HeathenLeFay Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
Thanks! I'm glad to be a part of the community!
~Heathen
Reply
Add a Comment: